Recycling in London
To save you the hassle of having to dispose of your large product yourself, we can come and take it away for recycling when ever you need.
- Computer Recycling,
- Laptop Recycling,
- Mobile Phone Recycling,
- Any Electrical Goods Recycling,
- TVs Over 39″ Recycling.
What we’d ask you to do
Large appliances and TVs over 39″. when you buy
If you’re having your new product delivered, we just ask that you make sure your old product has been safely disconnected and is in a fit state to take away before new goods arrive.
- Built-in / integrated appliances should be disconnected and completely removed from their housing, and refrigeration appliances should be fully defrosted and free of water.
- Gas and dual fuel cookers should be disconnected by Gas Safe registered engineers.
We certainly do not want to damage your property during collection, so in some circumstances we are not able to disconnect old appliances. Below are some examples of why we would not be able to disconnect:
- Your old appliance is hard wired into a fused spur
- Your old appliance has tap connections that have seized up
- Your old appliance cannot be moved
All other products
Before bringing your unwanted electrical items into store for recycling, please make sure the product is in a presentable condition. If your product (PC, laptop, mobile phone, tablet etc…) has any personal data stored on it, please ensure that the data has been deleted prior to us receiving it. Alternatively, this can be done with our WIPE DATA SERVICE.